Hey Y’All! We’re cautiously excited to announce that we are reopening our doors to evening classes starting Tuesday May 26 with new measures to prevent the spread of COVID19. We’ll continue to add more in-studio classes in the coming weeks, and Zoom classes will remain on the schedule for y’all still wanting to practice at home.
COVID 19 Prevention Procedures
Check our schedule frequently for updates and added class times. If you’re joining us in studio, please review our prevention procedures below and let us know if you have questions.
What to know before you arrive
- In Studio classes are limited to 10 students at this time.
- Designated mat zones in the yoga room have been marked out a distance greater than six feet apart on all sides.
- We’re disinfecting all surfaces after every class.
- You must sign up online in advance. No walk-ins at this time.
- You will have up to 1 hour prior to class to cancel your reservation in MindBody.
- If a class is full, you can sign up for the waitlist in MindBody and if a spot opens, you will be signed up.
What to know when you arrive
- The lobby and yoga room doors will be left open 15 minutes prior to class.
- We can allow up to three students in the lobby, and three on the porch. Teachers and staff will be monitoring capacity to ensure we limit our risk as much as possible. Please kindly give each other the time and space we all need to safely situate our gear and ourselves before class starts.
- We ask that you wear a mask in the common areas and in practice room until you are settled on your mat. If you do not have a mask, we have some on hand for you to purchase for a small fee to cover our cost. If you need to leave the yoga room before class is finished, please wear your mask on your way out.
- Please sanitize your hands immediately upon entering the studio from the jug on the bench inside the front door.
- All Y’All staff will sign you in the attendance roster verbally.
- We miss socializing too, so much. Please save chatting with your fellow yogis for the parking lot at this time.
In the yoga room
- We’ve stationed sanitized Manduka foam blocks by each designated mat zone. Please feel free to use them (or not), and leave them at your zone at the end of class. We’ll sanitize them thoroughly after each class. If you would prefer to have your very own block, we have a limited number of unused All Y’All emblazoned cork blocks for sale.
- As you enter the yoga room, please choose the mat area closest to Florida Avenue; this will allow us to fill the room without students crossing each other within six feet. All Y’All teachers and staff will monitor entries to ensure a smooth set-up.
- Your teacher will remain in a designated area on the north wall for the duration of class to maintain greater than six feet distance from students. This also means teachers will not be offering assists until further notice.
- After class, your teacher will prop open the yoga room and lobby doors, and ask you to exit starting with the student closest to the lobby door, allowing time and space for everyone to gather their belongings while maintaining minimum safe distance.
Other things to know
- Your teacher may be concurrently teaching to students attending class via Zoom. Please be mindful of cords. Thank you for your understanding and patience as we adapt to hybrid in-studio/zoom classes!
- Mat and Towel rental is suspended until further notice. We are offering 20% off all mats and towels for purchase if you’re ready to upgrade your personal gear. Members, since mat and towel rental is included with your membership, if you forgot your mat or towel, we’ll still loan you one, just keep it safe for us until further notice.
- Cold towels are suspended until further notice. This makes us sad too, but we’re continuing to brainstorm on how and when to bring this safely back.
- Please wash your hands if you use the restroom. If you use the restroom, notify us so we can sanitize thoroughly between visits.
- If aren’t feeling well, stay home. Please. We love you but don’t want your cooties, COVID or otherwise. We’ll see you later when you’re all better. In the meantime, take advantage of a zoom class, there are lots to choose from.
We are open to all, regardless of race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, immigration status, religion or disability.