If you’re joining us in studio, please review our coronavirus prevention procedures below and let us know if you have questions.
What to know before you arrive
- In Studio classes are limited to 10 students at this time.
- Designated mat zones marked out by yoga blocks at 6+ ft.
- We’re disinfecting all surfaces after every class.
What to know when you arrive
- We will open 15 minutes prior to class.
- We ask that you wear a mask in the common areas and in practice room until you are settled on your mat. If you do not have a mask, we have some on hand for you to purchase for a small fee to cover our cost. If you need to leave the yoga room before class is finished, please wear your mask on your way out.
- Kindly give each other time and space to safely situate gear and yourselves before class starts.
- Sanitize your hands immediately upon entering the studio from the Lufka sanitation station in the lobby.
- All Y’All staff will sign you in the attendance roster.
In the yoga room
- We’ve stationed sanitized Manduka foam blocks at the front of each designated mat zone. Please feel free to use them (or not), and leave them standing longways at your zone at the end of class. We’ll sanitize them thoroughly after each class. If you would prefer to have your very own block, we have a limited number of unused All Y’All emblazoned cork blocks for sale.
- Your teacher will remain in a designated area on the north wall for the duration of class to maintain greater than six feet distance from students. This also means teachers will not be offering assists until further notice.
- After class, your teacher will prop open the yoga room and lobby doors.
Other things to know
- Your teacher may be concurrently teaching to students attending class via Zoom.
- Cold towels suspended until further notice.
- Please wash your hands if you use the restroom. If you use the restroom, notify us so we can sanitize thoroughly between visits.
- If aren’t feeling well, stay home. We’ll see you later when you feel better. In the meantime, take advantage of a zoom class, there are lots to choose from.
We are open to all, regardless of race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, immigration status, religion or disability.